Complaints and Feedback
We take complaints very seriously and try to ensure that all our patients are pleased with our services.
If you have a concern with any aspect of your journey and/or treatment provided at our Surgery, we would encourage you to inform us.
You will be dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as quickly as possible. You will not be discriminated against and we would prefer to help you immediately.
We believe in an open culture of listening and understanding any concern so we can also learn from it. Whether verbally or written, please let us know if you need to discuss any matter.
In the first instance, please contact our Practice Manager, Sally Thomson:
- By phone
- Directly via email: email@example.com
The full Complaints Policy can be viewed by clicking here:
Not so positive feedback will allow us to have insight and improve where necessary.
Positive feedback will encourage us to deliver a good service and keeps the Team motivated.
This can be done in any of the following ways:
- Verbally to our Team
- Written or emailed to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written on our Friends and Family feedback forms available in our waiting room
- Responding to our Feedback requests via the SMS text messaging service
- Written on the NHS Choices website.