The following COVID-19 measures will remain for your appointment:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDANCE PRIOR TO YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
- It is essential you complete the COVID-19 screening form link sent to you via SMS text message with your appointment reminder. We kindly request that this is completed at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- Patients are no longer required to wear a face covering at the practice but we do have some at reception if you do wish to wear one.
- Please can you ensure we have your correct contact details.
- To reduce the number of people in the practice we are asking that patients attend their follow up appointments alone where possible or with just one parent/guardian if necessary.
- The patient and one parent/guardian are welcome in the waiting room for your 1st appointment.
- If your child attends alone, please feel free to request a call to discuss the appointment with the treating clinician.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the surgery.
- Where possible do not bring coats and bags into the surgery.
- Be aware that card only payments are accepted at this time.
All team members take a COVID-19 antigen test twice weekly according to NHS recommendations.
Please call the reception team to rearrange your appointment if you have symptoms of COVID-19:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Unfortunately, the virus is still a threat. However, we have always used universal precautions and we will continue to do so.